Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

INtegration


Sometimes life can get very very boring....
Sometimes day dreaming can be sooooo much fun!!!!
Sometimes an adventure can all be in your head...
Call me crazy or what not...
But I'm having more fun ryte now!!!
 
My bunny Rabbit!!!

             The party often starts in our very own mind... The hats and crowns are just my way of enjoying the moment. A picture captures a moment but the inferences you may come to from simply looking at it depends... on your state of mind... or perhaps even your personality... But If you smile after looking at them... I'm sure I achieved my goal!!



ME n My SistERS
   If I were ever to direct a movie of Oz, I'd probably cast one of sisters as the good witch... or was it the white witch??? So many witches these days... Its hard to keep track of them all... This pic just spoke to me... :P :P... But she is pretty amazing!!! Sigh... I miss her....

                                                     Witchy Witchy...

        Soooo in class we had a small project a few weeks back... Where we had to pick a random person.. Anyone!!! and kind of write a whole speech about them, as to why they should probably receive an award - The Personality of the YEAR Award... Well I picked Betty White... Guess who won???!!! IT WAS CINDERELLA


                                   Cindy Girl

Was ghost rider an amazing movie or what??? I would not call myself a fan but the movie was relatively gr8.. but the sequel... Nah!!! not to my liking at all!!!!

THe RidERS
        When your a teenager the world seems very cruel to some of at least... To ease the pressure parents often buy you a car, a phone... or some just give you a great pep talk and tell you "You are just amazing, JUST the way U are!!!"... We were all amazing just the way we were!!!! Well I got a pep talk and a puppy... Who grew up with me, who was always around, who became my best friend!!! But life never stops... for anyone...

Me and my BRO... " I MISS U !!!! "
Soooo.... Why not start with a Smile!! Simply cause you can!!  
                                                                By Yoshith Perera

2 comments: