Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hyper @ 4AM

   
          There's often little to do at 4 am in the morning... After reading 20 odd pages on Medical Obstetrics and completing a bunch of questions, you'd expect me to be quite sleepy... YES, I AM A NERD!!!! I do ask myself why sometimes, but I guess its a personality trait. Unfortunately I'm quite hyper and in dire need of some awesome music to rock to...  Been rocking to "Ai Se Eu Te Pego", "Blow Me One Last Kiss" and "Titanium" for the past few minutes... Ever feel like jumping around the room acting like a teenager high on pot... Been there!!!! Well music does that to me, ALL THE TIME!!!! Ultimately leading to the point where a family member taps on the door to ask me if I'm having a breakdown...
       
             Despite the ultra hyper resonance going around, in my room of course.. The only thing missing right now is a great abundance of rain fall like last night... What would you do if you felt like you could do anything!!!! RIGHT NOW????

1  Would you try bungee jumping off your roof?? Provided that it would be 100% safe, I would totally do it!!!
2  Would you jump around till you break a piece of furniture??? DONE Dat already :P :P
3  Would you Egg your EX??? Wish I could!! LoL
4  Would you try random dance moves from funky youtube video?? And now I have a cramp :P
5  Would you get completely muddy and wet in the rain?? Wish I did dat yesterday...

    Well I thought I'd bore you with one of my boring rantings for a change. Just came across the Coke Commercial for the London 2012 Olympics, I must say I love the beat!!!! Take a listen to the 4 min clip if you get a chance...Wellllllll I'm off to break more furniture :D ;) :)

GOOD NYTE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment