Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The Possibility

The possibility of us,
The probability everything's alright,
Is it just me?
Or did we seem right?


Am I surprised whenever I see your face?
Or do I smile simply cause I'm happy?
Can I see the sun in your smiles?
Do I feel hope when you hold my hand?

Could I stay?
Or would you stay?
Even for a little longer...
Till everything's alright.

Are second chances too late?
Cause I don't want to say goodbye...
Be honest!
Am I too late?

I'll be brave for both of us,
You can let go if you want to...
I know it's hard...
But we have to make a choice...

Should I never call your name?
Will we ever say our goodbyes?
I know it's hard...
So I'll keep my distance...

The possibility of us,
The probability everything's alright,
I know you feel it too...
But will you walk with me?

2 comments: