Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Friday, December 07, 2012

When you google... UGLY CATS

      A friend and I were recently entertained by one of our mutual friend's love for the feline species. This ultimately got us teasing each other about cats, dogs, clowns etc... Teasing each other is obviously the most critical responsibility of every friend. That being said, I googled ugly cats and I was introduced to a page with an interesting glimpse in to 22 cats on smosh.com.
     Here are some of the pictures I saw there... I decided to add captions to them, which I thought might be quite appropriate. 

"When I'm drunk... I touch myself... "

"I'm too old for this..."

"ohhh my precious... Where is my precious?"

"Don't take the picture yet!!! I need to shave..."

"They mummified me by mistake..."

"I did not have sexual relations with that women... "

"My yearbook photo 2012..."

"Bring it on, Bitches!!!" 

"Don't piss me off... I WILL CHEW YOU into mincemeat !!" 


1 comment: