Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Friday, December 07, 2012

The Gain...

    The season of giving is also the season of gaining weight and for good reason as well... Christmas cake is awesome, not to mention the endless supply of chocolates... Being naughty or nice may give Santa Claus some leverage over gifts but I highly doubt he can help you lose the weight. Off I go to join a gym this winter season... I think there's an actual association between the changing weather and my increased appetite. Obviously one could explain this with a number of reasons like metabolic needs and seasonal affective disorder. But I have gained 10 pounds over the last month so, I'm definitely feeling the gain this year, especially when you get sudden bouts of breathlessness. The fat deposits where the fat wants to deposit, it is the law of the fat. Bring it on FAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment