Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Some Moments...

I love photography, simply because it captures such amazing moments... But most of the time, the pictures don't do justice...
Some moments I treasure

Sisters!

The Mole...

Avoiding the ride and the bridge...

Wonderland...

By my window...

So much snow...
Winter moon...


Their moments...

H TWO O..

Draw me...

The sky was calling me...
Lights..


Something so cool...

What a moon...

Nature

Raindrops

Life.. & Me...

Lonely

It's how I saw it...

The SUN

Friends..

...

Sideways...

Feeling good...

Falling...

Driving...

Brothers...

Dusk...

Offerings...

It's me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment