Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Thursday, August 01, 2013

A picture...

 
Is it what we wanted together?
Or is it just a dream we saw together?
Were they just moments we shared?
Or were we finding ourselves together....
 
 
That picture we really wanted,
Sketched by 2,
Painted in reality,
Flawless truths and bitter memories,
For all to see,
On this canvas of reality...
 
A fortune of hearts,
On this sea of life,
I see...
I meet...
But something's wrong,
For me, it's strange,
I feel...
But not the same...
 
I fall into you,
In my dreams of you,
I vanquish demons,
& rescue heroes,
All for you,
But I only wake,
To a lonely bed...
 
Lost...
A feeling,
Broken...
This emotion,
Follow the crumbs,
And find me please...
Cause all I do,
Is look over my shoulder,
Waiting for you...
 
 
By YOSHITH PERERA


No comments:

Post a Comment