Please note that the poems, some photographs and the essays on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Facebook...

       Social media websites like facebook or twitter have become a daily necessity, like brushing your teeth or as crucial as wearing underpants!!! It is a little bit weird however that, younger and younger individuals are allowed access to these forms of social media... There maybe sooo many advantages to that but I think its probably a little toooo early for most of them... Well back to the point of this blog post... So I was just thinking to myself about the fact that my sister keeps updating her facebook status almost every 6 hours in the least... I'm probably no better but I got to thinking... Imagine a young mother in the delivery room... Getting ready to bring a new life into this world... And while pushing.. She's updating her facebook... "HE'S HERE!!!!" LMAO... First of all... Kudos to all the mothers out there for that amazing miracle!!! And I am only joking... but seriously that would be hilarious!!!!

Just another random picture I took in Sri Lanka...

No comments:

Post a Comment